Get You Next Time
Season 2, Episode 16
October 16, 2012
Fanboy fails to pay a quarter to Retchy, who vows to "get him next time", and as a result, he gets cursed almost every minute. It's up to Fanboy to dodge the curses and pay back his money before it's too late.
| I'll study that one later.
Someone says you should expand this page, or part of it. Once it's longer, remove this notice. (January 2013)
Fanboy and Chum Chum are walking to the Frosty Mart one day, when they are startled by a small boy named Retchy Lintpockets. Retchy asks the boys to buy some candy off of him, but the boys say that he needs to improve his salesmanship first. After a short song number, Fanboy eats a piece of Retchy's candy. Retchy then demands pay. Fanboy refuses, however, saying, "I'll pay it back when I get you next time". His decision comes back to haunt him...literally! Retchy puts a curse on Fanboy.
For a full transcript of Get You Next Time, click here.
- This is the biggest role for Retchy Lintpockets yet.
- Lenny and Boog are both absent in this episode, but were mentioned.
- This is the first episode in which a character's absence is explained.
- This episode reveals that Retchy has magical powers.
- Third episode to feature the Frosty Mart when Lenny and Boog are absent. First was "The Incredible Shrinking Fanboy, and the second was "Robo-mance". However, their names were said in this episode.
- Fourth episode to feature only three voice actors. ("Brain Drain", "The Tell-Tale Toy", "Bubble Trouble")
- Near the end when Retchy sheds a souvenir tear, water gargling sounds are heard, but no tears actually appear in his eyes. This error also occurred in "Fangboy".
- The title is a spoof on the song, "Get You Next to Me".
"Lice Lice Baby"
"A Very Brrr-y Icemas"